Oxygen absorbers remove unwanted oxygen and help increase the shelf life of foods. They are great for long term storage of dehydrated foods.
These 50cc oxygen absorbers come in a master pack of 200 units and are used for containers that are 1 liter or less. Use more than 1 absorber for bigger containers.
Oxygen absorbers are safe and easy to use with food products such as dried meats, dried fruits and veggies, baked goods, dried spices, bulk foods and all your dried other foodstuffs.
- 200 x 50 cc packets vacuum sealed in a packet.
- 50cc packs are for use in bags, containers or packaging of 1 liter in size or smaller, that are packed tightly. Use more than one oxygen absorber for bigger containers.
What do oxygen absorbers do?
- Lower oxygen levels to less than 0.01%
- Maintain product freshness
- Extend product shelf life
- FDA GRAS rated: safe for use with food and food related products
- Prevent mold, mildew and bacteria from forming
50cc packs are for use in bags, containers or packaging of 1 liter in size or smaller, that are packed tightly. Use more than one oxygen absorber for bigger containers. Safe and easy to use.
Once you open the 200 master pack you must re-seal the pack or store the remaining un-used absorbers in an air tight container.If you do not they will start to absorb the oxygen from the air and will not be usable later